The MFB is pleased to announce that we have published fully revised and expanded information on Methodist Forces Chaplaincy on the Methodist Church webpages. You are invited to browse the expanded pages where you will find:
- Information and links for those who are interested in becoming an Armed Forces Chaplain
- A spotlight on Methodist Cadet Force chaplaincy
- Resources produced with and for use by Forces Chaplains
- Resources for ministers and local churches, including a brand new PTSD short guide
- What life is like for the Armed Forces community
- A dedicated route for Armed Forces personnel and their dependants to become Worship Leaders or Local Preachers
We will shortly be adding brand new resources created by Methodist Armed Forces Chaplains for use by worship leaders on Remembrance Sunday to these webpages, so please return regularly.